Your Local Cable Operator
SCOLA programming can be received throughout the United States on
your local cable system. If SCOLA is not being carried in your area
ask your cable operator to contact SCOLA 712-566-2202 or
- - SCOLA online resources are subscription services.
- - A high speed broadband connection is recommended.
- - SCOLA online resources use HTTP protocol on port 80 and use
ports 443 and 1935 for Flash- based Learning Objects.
- - Your browser needs to be set to accept session cookies and
allow pop-ups from SCOLA.
- - Please check with your organization's System Administrator to
ensure your access to SCOLA is not blocked.
- - Email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 712-566-2202 for more information.
To make full use of SCOLA'S Online resources you
Once files are saved on your machine you may
- - One of the following operating systems:
Windows XP and newer
Mac OS X Tiger and newer
Various newer Linux distributions
- - An industry standard newer web browser:
IE 8.0 and newer
Firefox 6.0 and newer
Safari 4.0 and newer
- - Media Players:
QT: 7.1.6 and newer
Windows Media: 10.0 and newer
Flash: 10 and newer
- - Mobile OS:
Apple iOS 4.1 and newer
Android 2.3 and newer
- - A video player or editor that supports MPEG-2 for
manipulating archive quality video files
- - A media player that supports MP4 H.264 video and/or MP3
- - A file zipping/unzipping application to open zip files
- - A photo viewing or image manipulation application that
supports JPEG images to open photos
Selected SCOLA apps are available for
Android based on your
current SCOLA subscription plan.
Windows Firefox Users
To play Windows Media files in Firefox, you may need to install
this plugin.This links
you to a third party site and SCOLA is not responsible for its